Effective Date: June 21 2022
This policy describes the types of information the Richardson Oilseed Products (US) Limited (“Company” or “We”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.purewesson.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us.
We collect other information automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us via the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It may help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You may have control over certain of your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by contacting our Privacy and Data Protection Officer. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may use the unsubscribe link to be removed from further communications. We will remove you from the email list within a reasonable time after receiving your request.
Keeping Information Accurate
We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
How To Find Out What Information We Have About You
Write to our Privacy and Data Protection Officer at the address below, if you have any questions concerning the information we have in your file or about our information practices. To obtain certain information that we have on file for you, you must specify the information you are interested in. If you believe any of our information is incorrect, we’ll investigate it and correct it as required.
All requests and notification applicable to the Company must be made in writing. When you write, please be sure to tell us your:
- Phone number (where you can be reached during business hours)
- The best time of day for us to call you; and
- If you are requesting information, specify the information you are interest in.
If you are writing to exercise your opt-out rights, specify whether you are opting out of our sharing information with affiliates and/or from our marketing lists and/or receiving electronic messages.
To file an opt-out request, request access to your information, to report incorrect information or to request the deletion of your personal information, write to:
Privacy and Data Protection Officer
Richardson International Limited c/o Legal Department
2800 – One Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3B 0X8
Concerns with Compliance
Amending this Policy